Saturday 27 October 2012

Message to my overseas pageviewers

One of the pleasures of writing any blog is that it is read, and hopefully appreciated, by others. Through the stats details, I have noticed that That'll Be The Day is read all over the world, and whilst I'm very grateful, I wondered why somebody in Russia, for instance, would have any interest in a blog that is essentially about two, in the scheme of world football, very insignificant English football clubs.

I wonder, if I might ask any viewers (UK included), to leave a comment answering my question. Are you a Gillingham fan exiled abroad, a Tonbridge Angels fan living away from Kent for a while or did you just stumble across the blog whilst looking for something else.

I have been writing this blog for six years now and it is deeply satisfying to see that someone in Indonesia, New Zealand, China, or the greatest thrill, Brazil have glimpsed into the lower reaches of English football.

Thank-you for your time and interest.

No comments: