Friday 30 March 2018

Gillingham 1 Milton Keynes Dons 2

Match 108/17/1558 - Thursday, 29th March 2018 - League One

Gillingham (1) 1 Nasseri 40
Milton Keynes Dons (1) 2 Aneke 33 Wiliams 85
Attendance: 5,540

Entrance: Season Ticket
Programme: £3
Mileage: 58/7,432

If I doubted it, the indifference with which I treated Milton Keynes' winning goal (something akin to watching Erith Town score a late winner at Cray Valley), told me that my time at Gillingham Football Club is definitely done. Something has been missing throughout this season, the buzz has gone and I'm pretty sure it is not going to return. Just like life itself, it's been 43 seasons of ups and downs, some massive highs, all too many lows but this season has been a nothingness. Next season's visits to Priestfield will be occasional rather than being obligated by a season ticket as priorities change.

No comments: